OnePlus 9RT smartphone users have been waiting for their turn to taste the flavor of OxygenOS 13.1, and the company has finally granted their wish. In the latest development, the Chinese OEM is serving a plate full of features and enhancements to the 9RT phone owners.
Let’s begin the update exploration with the version details. As per the inputs, OnePlus 9RT is getting the OxygenOS 13.1 update with the MT2111_220.127.116.110 (EX01). Users need to compromise the storage space of at least 1.50GB to store the new firmware in their handsets.
Specifically, the update installs smart features for the health section, personalization, and gaming experience. In addition, the changelog reads the presence of the auto-connect feature that will let you produce a connection between your devices, placed close to each other.
Ahead, previous records say that OxygenOS 13.1 has some secret offerings along with an updated security patch that amplifies the user experience to more extent. Hence, one would surely not want to skip this Android 13-based firmware for their handy gadgets. You can have more details about the changelog, below.
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update – Changelog
- The new auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Gamse Assistant so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
This is an initial rollout appearing via the OTA format and might be available to a small number of users for the moment. However, OnePlus will gradually expand this update in more regions. Till then, you can opt for the manual installation by sliding into the Settings app > System & Updates > Software Updates.