In February 2022, Google officially announced Android 13, the successor to the Android 12 OS. Meanwhile, the search engine has already begun Developer Preview to test some of the new features that the stable version can bring. Currently, the company has released three developer previews and three beta updates for Android 13.
Speaking about the features, the developer preview and beta updates highlight many amazing and exciting features. There is no doubt that the stable Android 13 will bring many new features, some will be different and some will be upgraded.
Android 13-based OxygenOS 13
Soon Google will release the stable version of Android 12 OS in September 2022. OnePlus, on the other hand, has also taken part in the Android 13 developer beta to experience the latest taste of OxygenOS 13. In this developer bets testing, the OnePlus 10 Pro is the first smartphone to receive the Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) software upgrade.
OnePlus Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) Features List
Recently, OnePlus dropped its plans to build a suitable app by integrating OxygenOS and ColorOS at the MWC event. The brand decided to continue with its rich OxygenOS feature and announced the next major update to its software – OxygenOS 13. In a similar development, OnePlus created the Open Year Forum (OEF) to provide a preview. The software version for other community members.
OnePlus recently provided an overview of the upcoming OxygenOS 13 at the Open Year Forum (OEF). According to the meeting details sent by the company, the new OS version is currently being upgraded. The company provided a preview of the new OxygenOS 13 and then discussed how OxygenOS 12 was unable to meet its needs.
However, based on the feedback gathered during the event, OnePlus listed the following actions for OxygenOS 13 that could bring some improvements:
- Improve UI personalization and consistency
- Improve system consistency and optimize some functions path
- Add more features in AOD (like Music Player)
- Optimize Zen Mode to provide users with a more immersive and efficient experience
- Maintain positive communication with you guys
OxygenOS 13 Latest Info: July 20, 2022
July 19, 2022
- Check OnePlus OxygenOS 13/Android 13 Features – Changelog [Read more]
July 18, 2022
- Status bar icons for OnePlus OxygenOS 13/Android 13 [Read More]
July 15, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 will bring new battery widget with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
July 12, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 will bring more Split-Screen Gestures with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
July 11, 2022
July 9, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 will bring new Gesture Navigation Bar with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
July 08, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 will block sideloaded apps using accessibility features with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
July 5, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 to bring more Material You theming options with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
June 30, 2022
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13 FAQ: Check every frequently asked questions (with answers) about features/upgrades! [Read More]
- OnePlus Android 13 will bring enhanced UI experience with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
June 29, 2022
- OnePlus 10 Pro Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) Update: Release date, Stable/Beta update and more
- Your OnePlus phone will use new Media Player with these Apps after Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) [Read More]
June 2, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 to bring new clipboard popup with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
June 1, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 to bring Easy QR code scanning with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
May 31, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 to feature Redesigned notification icons with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
May 28, 2022
- OnePlus Android 13 to feature Per-app language settings with OxygenOS 13 [Read More]
OxygenOS 13 Features
- Emergency SOS – Google introduced Emergency SOS to help emergency workers easily locate the user after sending the SOS alert. You can choose who to call, such as emergency services or contacts.
- MIDI 2.0 – MIDI 2.0 is bi-directional and turns MIDI from a monologue to a dialogue. Connect the MIDI keyboard to the Android to play the synthesizer or play music apps. Connect optional MIDI controllers to Android. Drive external MIDI synth from Android.
- Early Earthquake Alert – Android 13 privacy and security features use a smartphone’s accelerometer to detect if an earthquake is occurring and then share information on nearby areas before the aftershocks reach them.
- Private Messaging (End-to-End Encrypted) With RCS-, including Google and third parties, can read eligible messages, because they are on your phone and the phone you send the message to. travel between.
- Bluetooth LE Audio – Bluetooth ‘Low Energy’ audio is the new standard for low power audio transmission over Bluetooth. This is different from Bluetooth 5 and 5.1.
- Photo Picker – Android 13 includes support for a new photo picker tool. The tool provides a secure, built-in way for users to select media files, without forcing your app to give them access to their entire media library.
- Google Wallet- As we know, Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet. Allowing users to make payments and transfer money directly from their phones. With Android 13, Google added some new features to the “digital wallet” with support for digital tickets. Airline passes, vaccination certificates, passports, and more.
- New Media Controls – In Android 13, Google has redesigned the media controls. They’re at their last place between Quick Settings and Notifications, but their widget is now bigger. The track you’re listening to can fit its title and the description can fit in.