UPDATE 5: September 14 (13:21 ET) – September 2022 security patch rolling out
In addition, the update also improves the system’s stability and Bluetooth power consumption. It also adds Jio 5G support. You can check the complete changelog below.
Nord CE 2
• Improves system stability and fluidity.
• Optimizes Bluetooth power consumption in some specific scenarios.
• Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
• Adds Jio to support 5G network function.
- This OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and the company will begin a broader rollout in a few days.
UPDATE 4: Jully 15 (07:13 ET) – OnePlus Nord CE 2 getting OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 update
After rolling out OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 7 series, Nord CE, and 9RT smartphones. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 device users have started receiving the latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 update in India. Read more here.
UPDATE 3: June 21 (07:13 ET) – OnePlus Nord CE 2 (OxygenOS A.13) June 2022 security update
OxygenOS A.13 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 is now available for Indian markets. It fixes various security and privacy-related vulnerabilities that make your Android smartphone more secure and some system stability improvements.
As with all OTA updates from OnePlus, OxygenOS A.12 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 will also be rolled out to users in a phased manner. It will reach a small percentage of users today, with a wider rollout in the next few days.
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2022.6
UPDATE 2: May 17 (11:49 ET) – OxygenOS 12 Closed Beta
OnePlus has now started the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 closed beta program for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 device in India. If you are using the Indian OxygenOS version on the OnePlus Nord CE 2, and want to take the first bite of new software, now is the time to join.
Unlike the previous long-term CBT, this will be a short-term Closed Beta Project (usually only a few builds are released), focusing on improving the upcoming OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus Nord CE 2.
For this program, OnePlus is inviting 200 people who meet the requirements and have a OnePlus Nord CE 2 IN device to attend this Closed Beta Program.
To be eligible, you need to meet the requirements below:
- You are using a OnePlus Nord CE 2 India variant
- You are an active OnePlus Community member
- You are willing to regularly communicate and report issues/suggestions to the OnePlus team on Telegram
- The CBT version is not the stable version, which is still in development. After updating to CBT version, you’ll remain to be patient and tolerate its instability and accept all risks which might be caused by it
UPDATE 1: May 08 (02:02 ET) – OxygenOS A.12