OnePlus released the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord. Though, the company already released the stable OxygenOS 11 update for the OnePlus Nord device for some users. Check the complete changelog below:
- Fixed the issue where Work-Life Balance does not display full information in the Quick Settings
- Fixed the flashback issue with the Quick Settings when enabling the Location
- Fixed the small probability issue that the documents in the Lockbox may disappear
- Fixed the issue that the fast charging sound is too loud
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Improved system stability
- File Manager
- Fixed the issue that the File Manager may crash when stopping the unzipping process
- OnePlus Community
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the OnePlus Community when entering the Profile page
REMEMBER: Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
[Original Article: February 04, 2021]
OnePlus announced the Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 Open Beta program for OnePlus Nord devices earlier this month. After the announcement, the beta participants were also started getting the first OxygenOS 11 Open Beta update with all new feature which are based on Google’s latest Android 11.
According to the latest info, OnePlus Nord devices has started getting the latest OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 which brings a bunch of fixes and optimizations. Those who have participated in the beta program can check for the updates to download and install the latest OxygenOS 11 beta build.
Taking a look at the changelog, the new beta brings optimizations for the user interface and fixes the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark Mode. It has some bug fixes for the camera and also fixes the issue that could cause the AOD (Always on Display) to not appear occasionally.
In addition, the small probability issue of the alarm clock is also fixed that couldn’t be set previously. These were some improvements and bug fixes that this new beta builds install for the OnePlus Nord devices. You can check the full changelog below.
- Optimized UI display effects of work-life balance
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set gradually rollout
Please keep in mind that this is beta software that is sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.