OnePlus has started rolling out its second OxygenOS 11 Open Beta build, which is based upon Android 11, for the OnePlus 8 series devices. It brings some interesting ambient Always-on display upgrades for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.
This is another step closer to a stable Android 11 update. The next Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 Open beta expected to be more stable thatn the two betas.
JOIN OUR ONEPLUS CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM
According to the changelog, it brings a few fixes and optimizations, and also a new feature for the Ambient display. The company has also added the ‘Canvas’ feature.With this featurem you can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your OnePlus device.
You can view this picture anytime without waking up the display. Just navigate to Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically.
The company has also optimized some UI display elements in the Settings section. It also fixed the failure to wake up Google Assistant in some cases. The company also fixed the black screen issue, which occurred when a user entered the ‘Tips & Support’ interface. It also added several small fixes and improvements. You can check the complete changelog below.
- Optimized some UI display in Settings
- Fixed the low probability issue that widgets did not respond
- Fixed the failure to wake up Google Assistant in some cases
- Fixed the issue that the HD icon on the call log interface was not centered
- Fixed the black screen issue when user entered “Tips & Support” interface
- Improved the system stability
- Fixed the issue that numbers disappeared in Timer under some special circumstances
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone. You can view it anytime without waking up the screen（Path: Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Optimize the power consumption of the Smart 5G
Download the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2:- For OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 users: