Update: The latest OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T brings the 960FPS slow-motion video recording feature. According to a Reddit post, it also adds a 4K at 30FPS wide-angle video recording. But, the company didn’t add these new features in the changelog released last week.
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
Original Article: May 7, 2020
OnePlus has released the OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 3 update for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro. It comes with some improvements including the camera quality. It also adds the April 2020 security patch.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 3 added a feature that can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality. You can also see a recording icon on the call screen, details of the ringing duration for missed calls, and you can switch your mobile data on VoLTE phone calls.
The OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro Open Beta 3 is now available over the air, it might take some time to reach your device.
Download Links: (via XDA)
Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T (Global):
Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T (India):
Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T Pro (Global):
Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 7T Pro (India):
You can now download the incremental OTA file or the full OTA from the links above for your OnePlus 7T or 7T Pro. For installing, go to the Local upgrade option in the System Update screen under Settings.
• Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
• Added the missing recording icon in call screen
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
• Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
• Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality