Update: This update was rolled out on April 25, 2020. You can now download the OTA from below links.
OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T are receiving a new software update with a few bug fixes and security patches. The latest update comes with the OxygenOS 10.3.3, which brings the April 2020 security patch, fixed for random black screens issue while playing games, and more.
Importantly, the stable update doesn’t include the improved one-handed mode, which was included in the Open beta update released in February 2020.
The rollout is in progress and will have a broader rollout in a few days. If you don’t want to wait for the OTA update, you can download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.3 (below) for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
Download the zip file from here for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. After successfully download, transfer the downloaded files to your OnePlus 6/6T’s storage, then go to Settings > System update > tap on the Settings icon on the top right > select Local upgrade > select the downloaded zip file and tap on Install.
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0