OnePlus has released the OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 13 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. It comes with some improvements including the camera quality. It also adds the April 2020 security patch.
The Open Beta 13 added a feature that can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality. You can also see a recording icon on the call screen, details of the ringing duration for missed calls, and you can switch your mobile data on VoLTE phone calls.
The size of this update is 159MB and 317MB for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro respectively. The OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Open Beta 13 is now available over the air, it might take some time to reach your device.
Download Links: (via XDA)
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7:
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7 Pro:
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
• Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
• Added the missing recording icon in call screen
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
• Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
• Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality