OnePlus has released the OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 13 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. It comes with some improvements including the camera quality. It also adds the April 2020 security patch.
The Open Beta 13 added a feature that can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality. You can also see a recording icon on the call screen, details of the ringing duration for missed calls, and you can switch your mobile data on VoLTE phone calls.
OxygenOS 11: List of the eligible OnePlus devices to get Android 11
The size of this update is 159MB and 317MB for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro respectively. The OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Open Beta 13 is now available over the air, it might take some time to reach your device.
Download Links: (via XDA)
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7:
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7 Pro:
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
• Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
• Added the missing recording icon in call screen
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
• Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
• Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality