[UPDATE: DOWNLOAD LINKS]
OnePlus 8 – Full ROM
- India – Download OxygenOS 220.127.116.11
- Europe – Coming Soon
- Global – Coming Soon
OnePlus 8 Pro – Full ROM
Or else, you can download the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update directly via the Oxygen Updater app. You can also download the incremental build for the OnePlus 8 series from the app.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: NOVEMBER 26, 2020]
The latest update comes with version OxygenOS 22.214.171.124. It adds the November 2020 security patch and fixes for several bugs including NFC, Parallel Apps, Play Store, Expanded screenshots, and more. The version details and the full changelog is below.
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
NOTE: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and the company will begin a broader rollout in a few days.