UPDATE: Added more download links
OnePlus is rolling out the stable Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro after the developer previews and public betas.
The latest OxygenOS 11 brings the Ambient Display, an improved Dark Mode, new Zen Mode, enhanced Fnatic gaming mode, and many Android 11 privacy enhancements and improvements.
JOIN ONEPLUS CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM
This is a stable rollout, which can take time to reach all users. If you want to download the stable OxygenOS 11 update for your OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, you can do this now by following the given link below.
OnePlus 8 Pro:
You can download the stable OxygenOS 11 build from the above links and sideload it onto your OnePlus phone.
After downloading the correct package for your device, just go to Settings > System > System Updates, and then click on the top-right icon and select the “Local Upgrade” option. After that, select the downloaded package and proceed.
The complete changelog is here:
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details.
- Brand-new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now.
- Optimized stability on some third-party applications and improved user experience.
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram and WhatsApp. (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Ambient Displsy
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule/All day option included. (To set: Settings > Display > Ambient Display)
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data. (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Newly added 10 new clock styles. (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (To set: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range.)
- Zen Mode
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, and so on), and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together.
- Story function supported, automatically forming weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
- Loading speed optimized, and the image preview is now faster.
- The widget on the desktop might disappear. It can be set as followed: Long press on the desktop -“Widget” – “Settings” – Select the widget.
The company confirmed that the OxygenOS 11 will also come to the OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, and OnePlus Nord in the future.