In every other smartphone user once faced a common problem related to its battery life. Yes, I’m talking about the battery draining issue. And in the OnePlus phone battery consumption and battery life depend on several factors. So, is your new OnePlus OxygenOS 12.1 phone battery draining fast? Here’s how to fix it.
“JOIN ONEPLUS ON TELEGRAM”
Among those various aspects of battery draining issues includes how often you use your device, how many apps you have installed and running, operating system errors, and network connectivity. Also, the 5G networks can drain the battery faster, but OnePlus smartphones use advanced AI-based software to effectively control battery consumption.
Before trying any of the recommendations below, make sure your device software and associated apps are updated to the latest versions. You can manually check for OTA updates by navigating to [Settings] – [System] – [System Update] – [Check for Updates] – [Download and Install Now].
Factor affecting OnePlus OxygenOS 12.1 battery life Issue?
- Even if you use it under the same conditions after you buy it, your new phone’s battery may drain faster than your old phone.
- Users typically launch several applications a few days after purchase, setting various features in the device’s initial settings, and customizing the frequency of background operations in the meantime. As a result, you may find that your battery life is shorter than when you were using your previous device.
- 5G service may consume more battery.
- Your smartphone may consume more battery than usual when connected to a 5G network.
- Since your phone is connected to multiple networks at the same time, your battery may drain faster than usual, and your phone may heat up a bit more than if you were using only 3G or LTE.
Solution for OnePlus OxygenOS 12.1 battery life Issue
- Let your screen turn off quickly.
- Decrease screen brightness.
- Set the brightness to change automatically.
- Turn off keyboard sound or vibration.
- Restrict apps with high battery usage.
- Turn on Adaptive Battery.
- Delete unused accounts.
- Turn on Dark Mode.
- Use the power adapter that came with your phone.
- Charge as much or as little as needed
Try these too!
- Restart your phone (reboot)
- Check for Android updates
- Check for app updates
- Reset to factory settings