If you want to check for the update manually, just head into the device settings and start the download. For that, head to Settings > System > System updates and tap on the Download button to install the latest available OxygenOS update on your phone.
According to OnePlus, after the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, the following smartphones will get the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 update in the future:
- OnePlus 9R 5G
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- OnePlus Nord
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G
If you want, you can download the OxygenOS 12 for your device from the link below. Here’s how to manually download and install OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus device.
The link we are providing are official ROMs, come in a standard zip file,s and can easily be installed via the Local Upgrade method. In case of any trouble, we are also providing the official rollback packages.
OnePlus Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 Update: Download Links
|Devices||Software Information||Download Links||Status|
OP1 to OP2
|OnePlus 9 Pro
OP1 to OP2
|OnePlus 8 Pro
|OnePlus 7T/7T Pro
|OnePlus 7/7 Pro|
OnePlus Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 Update: Rollback Links
Note: The stable OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus 9 series has several bugs, the company pulled the stable build.
How to install the zip (OxygenOS):
- Download the file – from the above links.
- After the successful download, open the File Manager.
- After that locate the downloaded file and select it.
- Now move the file to internal storage, now you are ready to install the downloaded OxygenOS 12 build on your OnePlus phone.
- Navigate to Settings then select System.
- Now tap on System updates.
- Go for the Gear icon at the top. (You may need an app to view this option)
- Then choose Local upgrade and select the downloaded OxygenOS 12 file to start the local upgrade.
- Tap Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 12.
- Congratulation you are now using OxygenOS 12, go to the About phone to verify the build number.