As per the information shared on the OnePlus forum, they are looking for OnePlus 10 Pro Indian users to experience OxygenOS 13 (Android 13) firsthand, and help us improve the software experience for everyone by submitting feedback and sharing your suggestions.
If you’ve been using the Indian OxygenOS version on the OnePlus 10 Pro, and love testing out new software, now’s the time to get involved. The Closed Beta Program gives us the opportunity to hear your feedback and refine or revise our product strategy based on that.
To ensure that the OxygenOS 13 stable build is available to all users as soon as possible. The company has changed the CBT strategies on all OxygenOS 13 CBT programs. Unlike the previous long-term CBT, this will be a short-term closed beta project, focusing on improving the upcoming OxygenOS 13 for the OnePlus 10 Pro.
For your information, in this program, the company will invite 200 people who meet the requirements of the OnePlus10 Pro Indian smartphone to participate in this closed beta program. It’s also worth noting, that this program requires flashing builds that require a clean flash, which means it will result in data loss. So, we recommended you save your data safely
Closed Beta Testers for OnePlus 10 Pro
To be eligible, you must meet the requirements below:
- You are using India version of OnePlus 10 Pro
- You are an active member of the OnePlus community
- Are you willing to communicate regularly and report issues/suggestions to the OnePlus team on Telegram
- The CBT version is not the stable version, which is still in development.
- After updating to the CBT version, you will be patient and tolerate its volatility. And accept all the risks it may cause.
Meet these requirements? Consider yourself a potentially Closed Beta Tester? Go ahead and apply it in the link given below.