OnePlus is rolling out the OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro. It brings the March 2020 security patch and some other fixes. The company recently rolled out the OxygenOS Open Beta 11 for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 2 brings frame rate fixes for the screen recorder, Gboard problems with 3rd party keyboards, and optimizations for the adaptive screen brightness.
In addition to the March 2020 security patch, there’s a new Instant Translation feature that provides real-time subtitles during video calls, which is similar to the Live Captions. It supports 5 languages (English, French, German, Hindi, and Chinese).
OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Changelog:
- Fixed the frame rate issue to improve screen recording experience
- Updated Android Security patch to 2020.03
- Fixed the random switch to Gboard while using SwiftKey or a 3rd party keyboard
- Optimized the adaptive brightness feature
- Instant Translation
- Added Instant translation feature, Provides real-time subtitles during video calls, supports 5 languages (English, French, German, Hindi, and Chinese)
The size of this update is around 90MB and it is rolling out for those already running the first OxygenOS Open Beta build.
If you want to download the OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T Pro, you can download it from the dedicated downloads page. For that just head to System updates, tap on Settings, then Local upgrade, and search for the downloaded .zip file.