Earlier this week, OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, now the company has released the Android 10 Open Beta 2 for both of the smartphones.
The latest beta comes with the April 2020 security patch and optimized the split-screen operation. It also improved system stability and fixed general bugs.
- Optimized split-screen operation experience
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
Explore what’s new on Android 10 here.
Join our OnePlus channel on Telegram:
- Download the appropriate package – OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.