Xiaomi has begun the August 2023 security patch rollout for some of its eligible devices. Meanwhile, the POCO C55 smartphone users have now only started collecting the advancements of the July 2023 security patch in India. Notably, the firmware is already live in various countries and the remaining will also get it soon.
Now, users of POCO C55 must be wondering, why to install this belated firmware, so here’s the answer to your query
- The July 2023 patch will improve the overall stability of your POCO device.
- It will enhance the security and reliability to make the device run better.
- Resolves some common bugs and issues, that may have been discovered in the system.
- Boost the overall performance by improving the core mechanism.
- Offers a seamless experience, which was missing in the past months.
As per the information, the consumers of the POCO C55 will be able to identify the July 2023 update via the MIUI build version V126.96.36.199.SCVINXM in India. Consequently, the improvements and fixes of the latest firmware are included in an installation package of around 3.1 gigabytes.
To access the latest patch manually visit Settings > About Phone > System Update > MIUI Version > Download & Install.