Realme has now started to roll out the stable version of the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme 10 devices. It’s a more durable version of the software which brings a slew of new features, optimizations, and a more enhanced user experience compared to the previous version.
This major Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 stable update for Realme 10 smartphone users has arrived with the UI build version RMX3630_11.C.04. Before moving toward the upgradation process make sure your device is running on the required builds – RMX3630_11.A.27 | RMX3630_11.A.28
Follow RPRNA on Google News
This new version of the software brings various elements to your smartphone including an amazing aquatic design with a vibrant theme color, support for one-key meetings for improved office efficiency, large folders, the one-step opening of applications, and much more.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
Additionally, the update also boosts gaming performance and provides your device with enhanced running and better system security. Notably, the update is rolling out in batches and it’s available for a limited number of users at the moment. You can even download it manually.
To download the update. Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install. Users can also check the complete changelog of the update below.
- Aquamorphic Design】
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots • The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Adds spatial audio with multi-channel rendering to enhance the sound experience.
- Optimizes Dolby sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.