Realme has started sending a new software update to Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro smartphones. The new update installs the latest November 2020 Android security patch for the system’s security enhancement.
Realme 7: RMX2151PU_11.A.69
Realme Narzo 20 Pro: RMX2151PU_11.A.69
In the device’s Camera, the update optimizes the image quality of the main lens, clarity issue in the selfie shooter, and super nightscape image effect. It also optimizes the touch control algorithm to improve the touch control experience.
The latest update for these devices fixes some known system issues to optimize the system fluency. It fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue to optimize the display quality at low brightness conditions. Moreover, there’s no new feature or change noted.
Earlier the month of September, Realme 7 goes official with MediaTek’s Helio G95 chipset and a huge 5000mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. Meanwhile, Realme Narzo 20 Pro has been released at the end of the month with the same processor but a 4500mAh battery and 65W SuperDART Charge.
Below you can check the full changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: November 2020
- Optimized the image quality of the main lens
- Optimized the low portrait clarity issue of the front camera
- Optimized the image effect of Super nightscape
- Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved touch control experience
- Fixed some known issues and optimized the system fluency
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker and optimized the display quality at low brightness conditions
Once again, these are incremental rollouts. The updates will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today but will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Users of Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro can follow the steps below to download the latest update:
HOW TO UPDATE:
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings
- Click Software update > Check for update
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software