Realme started rolling out a new software update for Realme 7, C15, and Narzo 20 Pro in India. This update comes with build versions: RMX2151PU_11.A.83, RMX2161PU_11.A.83, and RMX2195PU_11.A.25 for the Realme 7, Narzo 20 Pro, and C15 Qualcomm Edition respectively.
The revisions of these updates include various fixes for issues and bugs as well as optimizations for several system functions for increased user experience.
Official Update Log:
Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro: A.83:
- Updated Android security patch: Jan, 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that camera crash during fast shooting
- Optimized the noise problem of the front camera
- Fixed some known issues and improved the fluency of some apps and games
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the mouse icon is not displayed on the horizontal screen after OTG is connected to the mouse
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition: A.25:
- Updated Android security patch Jan, 2021
- Fix some known issues
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
HOW TO UPDATE:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.