After the October 2020 security patch, Realme has started to roll out November 2020 security patch with the latest update for Realme 7 Pro devices. This new firmware update is identified with build version RMX2170PU_11.A.23.
Alike the last update for Realme 7 Pro, this new update does not add any new feature to the device’s system. As per the official changelog, the update optimizes the probabilistic issue of camera image distortion of video recording.
Furthermore, the latest version also fixes the screen flickering issue, the sound issue in front video recording, and some known issues regarding the system stability.
For more details, do check the complete changelog below:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of the sound not synchronized with the video recorded by the front camera
- Optimized probabilistic issue of camera image distortion of video recording
- Fixed the issue of the flickering screen in some scenarios
- Fixed some known issues of system stability
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today but will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings
- Click Software update > Check for update
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software