After testing the beta update for a long time, Realme has now finally rolled out the stable version of the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G smartphones. This new update will modify the overall user experience and take it to a new level.
The Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update adds various new features and changes to enrich the stability of your Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G smartphone. However, the update is currently pushed in batches and it will have a broader rollout just after ensuring its reliability.
Moving on the targeted version of the Android 13 update for both devices is F.04. Consequently, before installing the latest version make sure your Realme device must be upgraded to the baseline version –
- Realme 8 5G – RMX3241_11.C.06 | RMX3241_11.C.07 | RMX3241_11.C.08
- Realme Narzo 30 5G – RMX3242_11.C.06 | RMX3242_11.C.07 | RMX3242_11.C.08
Based on Android 13 the Realme UI 4.0 brings lots of advancements and offerings for your smartphone including an amazing aquamorphic design with a vibrant theme color, large folders to the Home screen, optimized Private Safe, more markup tools for screenshot editing, and much more.
To enjoy the functionalities of this new software update, you can install the latest version update, by following some common steps. To do that, just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
Security & privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.