Finally, Realme is rolling out the stable version of the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme GT Neo 2 5G smartphones. This update brings a slew of new features, optimizations, modifications, and a more enhanced user experience compared to the previous version.
Realme GT Neo 2 5G users will now experience the stable variant Android 13 update, which will be more accurate and reliable. Additionally, the update is rolling out via the OTA format, so it may take some time to reach your device, and you may also observe a long time to boot than normal.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Moving on, the Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme GT Neo 2 5G smartphone users has arrived with the UI build version RMX3370_11.F.03. Simultaneously, before going to upgrade make sure that your device is running on the required builds – RMX3370_11.C.10 | RMX3370_11.C.11.
Join Us On Telegram
To be mentioned, the update is rolled out in a staged manner for only a total of 15% of users, because before delivering the update globally. The maker wants to ensure the stability of the update, after making sure there are no critical bugs, the update will be rolled out widely.
Let’s have a look at the Changelog!
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimises Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Optimises Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimises earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless and simpler experience.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Optimises Dolby sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.