After taking a half month, the Chinese tech firm Realme started rolling July 2022 Android security update for its smartphone. The Android Security Bulletin of July 2022 traces several vulnerabilities in the Android framework, system, kernel, and vendor components.
In July 2022 Android security bulletin, the company details a large number of vulnerabilities ranging from critical to critical. As we have seen in the past, most of the vulnerabilities that have been revealed do not provide additional documentation detailing what was affected and how the patch resolved the issue.
To ensure the stability of this update, it will have a phased rollout. The update will be pushed randomly to a limited number of users today and will have a wider rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
For a better Android user experience, software updates for smartphones are very important to protect against any external threats or viruses. Therefore, whenever you receive a notification that a new software update is available, download and install it immediately, be it security or a major software update.
Realme July 2022 Android Security Update
Check out these Realme devices that have received the latest July 2022 Android and Realme UI security patch:
- UI Version: RMX2189_11.C.13
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
- UI Version: RMX2195_11.C.14
- Integrates the June and July 2022 Android security patches.
- Improves system performance in some scenarios.
- Realme UI 3.0 Device List: These Realme devices will receive the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0
- Realme (Android 12) Realme UI 3.0 Software Update: Device List, Features, Release Date, Roadmap, and Latest News
- Realme Android 13/Realme UI 4.0 Update Tracker: Eligible devices, release date, features and more