May 13, 2021
The firmware version of this update is RMX2193_11_C.08 and users will have to download a 683MB software package to install the update.
- Updated Android security patch: April 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that sensors cannot be used
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in some scenarios
May 3, 2021
The new update optimizes system performance and improves system stability. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of the update.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Realme Narzo 20 – RMX2193_11.A.29
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro – RMX2161_11_A.89
- Updated Android security patch: March & April 2021
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
How to update
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.