About a week ago, Realme launched the most-awaited smartphones under the Narzo 30 series. This series includes two variants including Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro 5G. The Narzo 30 Pro 5G comes with a 6.5-inch display, 5000mAh battery, triple camera setup, dual SIM 5G support, and more.
Now, Realme has started to release the first software update for Realme Narzo 30 pro 5G smartphones. The new firmware update comes with the latest February 2021 security patch to enhance system security.
In addition to the security patch, the update added an image crop feature and optimizes the screenshot fluency on ‘Add Clock’ page. It also improves the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones.
Moreover, it fixes disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth and the potential issues that automatically turn on when connecting Wi-Fi to hotspots.
Apart from this, the Chinese phone maker has also started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible devices. The Early Access activity lets users start using the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its public release.
Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
Updated UI Version:
- Build- RMX2111PU_11.A.29
- Package size- 3.37GB
● Updated Android security patch: February 2021
● Fixed the probabilistic disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth
● Optimized the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones
● Fixed the issue where Wi-Fi automatically turns off when connecting to a hotspot on some devices
● Added image crop feature
● Optimized the screenshot fluency on Add Clock page
● Optimized the system stability
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device