April 27, 2021
- Updated Android security patch: March & April 2021
- Fix some known issues
- Optimized system stability
April 27, 2021
Currently, Realme is rolling the latest Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update to its eligible devices. The company is also delivering regular security updates for smartphones to protect them against external threats and keep the security up to date.
Now, the company is releasing a new update for Realme Narzo 30A, Realme Narzo 10, and Realme Narzo 10A users. The update mainly comes with the latest Android patch released in April 2021 for system security improvement.
Other than the security patch, the update also fixes some known issues and optimizes the system stability for better device performance. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Realme Narzo 30A (China) – RMX3171_11.A.15 (3.32)
- Realme Narzo 10 (India) – RMX2040_11.A.43
- Realme Narzo 10A (India) – RMX2020_11.A.61
- Fixed some known issues and improved stability
- Updated Android security patch: April, 2021
How to update
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.