A few months ago, Realme has launched the Realme Narzo 20 smartphone which comes pre-installed with Android 10. You may have known that the company has already started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for this device.
For now, Realme has kicked off a new software update for Realme Narzo 20 devices. The update comes with the November 2020 security patch which enhances the devices’ security. It also brings some fixes as well as improved system performance.
The official changelog mentions some fixes in the device’s camera – the issue of greenish image shooted by the rear camera and the issue of reddish image shooted by the front camera has been fixed.
Adding to this, the black screen issue which occurs in incoming calls has also fixed. Besides this, the latest update adds a feature to turn off the flashlight while screen-off, it works when you short-press the power button.
The update carries the UI version RMX2191_11.A.21. For more information regarding the update, you can check the complete changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020
- Added short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of greenish image shooted by the rear camera
- Fixed the issue of reddish image shooted by the front camera in some scenarios
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls
How To Update:
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings
- Click Software update > Check for update
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software
As always this is an incremental rollout. It will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users now but will be soon followed to every Narzo 20 users after ensuring the stability.