Realme UI 2.0 comes with a host of changes alongside Android 11, which brings new features like conversation bubbles, built-in screen recording, one-time permissions, call screening support, improved 5G support, and more.
Previously, the Chinese phone maker released the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible smartphones. Now, the company has invited Realme X and Realme XT users to participate in the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program based on Android 11.
The Early Access program of Realme UI 2.0 allows users to experience the latest features of Android 11 and Realme UI 2.0 before its stable version is released. Following the official announcement, interested Realme X and XT users can apply for this event to get the Realme UI 2.0 beta update.
Follow the steps below to complete the registration:
Firstly, update your device to the required UI version
- Realme X –RMX1901EX_11.C.11.
- Realme XT – RMX1921EX_11_C.13.
Then you can apply for Early access via the software update application. Follow these steps:
- Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
Must Read Before Apply:
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
• The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)