Realme has started the Realme UI 4.0 beta program for some of its eligible devices. This version of Realme UI is based on the latest Android 13 operating system which brings several new features, customization options, and improved device performance.
Recently, some more devices got access to the Realme UI 4.0 early adopter beta including Realme GT 2 and GT Neo 3 series. The beta is currently live in China, and users of these devices will be able to test the features of this latest UI for the first time.
To be mentioned, it’s a first beta version and may contain some bugs. Therefore, you should save your personal phone data in a safe place on another device to avoid any data loss. Simultaneously, before registering for the latest version make sure that your device must be running to the required version.
- Realme GT 2 – Required version – A.19 or A.20 – Current version – C.01
- Realme GT Neo 3 series – Required version – A.39, A.44 or A.45 – Current version – C.07
Notably, because of the early adopter version, the update is released for a limited number of users, approx 1000 Realme GT 2 devices owners can register in the beta activity. Whereas, for the Realme GT Neo 3 series, seats are expanded to 1500.
Before proceeding with the enrollment process, users should read the following rules for better understanding.
- Make sure the phone is not rooted.
- Some third-party apps may not fit with the Android 12 interface. So, before updating, update all the apps to their latest versions.
- Early Access versions can have unexpected effects on your phone and daily use.
- Have a storage amount of more than 10GB on the device.
How to sign up for Realme UI 4.0/Android 13?
Signing up for Realme UI 4.0 Early Access program is very simple, however, make sure your Realme GT 2 and GT Neo 3 series has a 60%+ battery as well as update your device to the latest UI version.
- Once done, Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
The update brings lots of new features including a vibrant theme color-based aquatic design, and an optimized smart office with support for one-key meetings. Improved security, great variety of screen displays, and much more. You can check the changelog below.
Realme UI 4.0/Android 13 – Changelog:
• Added aquatic design theme color to enhance visual comfort
• Added aquatic effects, the animation incorporates the aquatic design concept, and the style is real and flexible
• Added world clock tracking technology to simulate real projection effects based on sun and moon orientation
• Upgrade the quantum animation engine to version 4.0, add behavior judgment, recognize complex gestures, and optimize the interaction mode
• Optimize the UI level to bring a clear and orderly visual experience
• Optimize the dynamic effect, simulate the real physical motion trajectory, and the effect is natural and coherent
• Optimize card design, classify and integrate information, and improve the speed of information acquisition
• Optimized fonts, more coordinated typesetting, and increased legibility
• Optimize the system icons, adopt the latest color system, more highly recognizable, and improve the overall texture
• Optimize system illustrations, integrate diverse cultures, and enrich illustration content
Efficient and convenient
• Added intelligent meeting assistant to improve meeting network and shorthand experience, and add notification light reminder
• Added support for one-key meeting and intelligent sorting of meeting minutes to improve office efficiency
• Added large folders, a new desktop folder experience, one-step opening of applications in the folder, and support for sliding pages
• Added NFC college campus card, you can travel on campus without a card (support for some colleges and universities)
• Double-click the power button to quickly display the health code
• Added Media Play Center to optimize the operation experience of the Control Center
• Added smart schedule management and conflict reminders to rationally arrange personal time
• Added support for importing Dingding schedules with one click and adding email schedules with one click
• Added support for schedule recognition, you can recognize the current interface schedule through the screen recognition function and import it to the calendar with one click
• Added screenshot editing support for graffiti and upgraded graffiti brushes
• Added support for adding cards on the desktop, providing more personalized information display and enriching the playability of the desktop
• Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, enhance search capabilities, and support exporting graphic data
• Optimize Xiaobu’s suggestion card, and dynamically recommend applications and services in multiple scenarios
• Upgrade the cross-screen interconnection to version 2.0, support phone audio calls to answer and hang up on the PC side, and switch between the two ends freely
• Optimized the ability to open multiple mobile applications on the PC side of the cross-screen interconnection, support multitasking, and improve work efficiency
• Optimize mobile phone screen projection, support content adaptive screen projection layout, and screen projection and mobile phone use do not interfere with each other
• Added various Omoji materials, supports setting contact avatars, and creates more personalized avatars
• Added time-based screen display, providing more personalized style settings for the screen
• Optimized portrait drawing and shadow screen display, supports multiple brushes and line colors
• Added the function of one-click automatic coding of shared pictures, identifying and blurring personal information in chat records to protect privacy and security
• Added permission suggestions, intelligently recommend permissions, and improve computer security
• Optimized private safe, using advanced AES full file encryption scheme to enhance the security of private files
• Optimize the security protection of payment scenarios, integrate mobile phone shield, and make payment safe and worry-free
• Added automatic switching to children’s mode when using the children’s space browser to protect children’s health
• Added children’s space to automatically turn on the eye protection mode to protect children’s eyesight
• Added family space to view family health data, comprehensively protect and care for family members
• Optimizing the openness of the ear canal, building an ecosystem of ear canal capabilities, and facilitating access to third-party applications
• Upgrade HyperBoost GPA frame stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve stable frame rate in key scenes, balancing performance and power consumption