In September 2020, Google officially announced the Android 11 version with new features and major system improvements. After this, Realme also started to develop its own Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Through this iteration, Realme users will get a lot of new features, added customization options, and more.
In addition to Realme UI 2.0 features, Android 11 also provides some impressive features, such as one-time permissions, screen recording, better privacy control, chat bubbles, notification history, and more.
Previously, the Chinese phone maker released the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access event for several smartphones including Realme 7i. Now, the company has invited Realme Narzo 10 and Realme 6i users to participate in the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program based on Android 11 in India.
The Early Access program of Realme UI 2.0 allows users to experience the latest features of Android 11 and Realme UI 2.0 before its stable version is released. Following the official announcement, interested Realme Narzo 10 and Realme 6i users can apply for this event to get the Realme UI 2.0 beta update.
Join Realme on Telegram
Follow the steps below to complete the registration:
- Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
• The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.