[Updated: October 12, 2022]
A few hours before, Relame kickoff the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 beta 1 for the Realme 9 Pro Plus users. And soon after the update is now expanding to the Realme 9 Pro 5G users, that’s really wonderful.
Well, Realme is actively taking part to indulge users in the beta phase for the Android 13 update. And users should also participate in the beta adoration process to know how attractive the new Realme UI 4.0 is. Also, review your opinion with the developer regarding the issue and bugs.
Join us on Telegram
The Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme 9 Pro 5G can be identified through the RMX3471_11_C.01. Notably, below you can check the changelog description to know more about the update.
Realme 9 Pro Plus
October 12, 2022:
Impacted! Realme stick to its words and released the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme 9 Pro Plus smartphone as per the roadmap shared by the company sometime in August 2022.
The Realme 9 series users are desperately waiting for the new Realme UI to experience new and amazing changes. Well, this recent release is the very first beta of the Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 update. In the meantime, the Realme 9 Pro Plus obtain the update, but the company is to soon release the new software for the remaining Realme 9 devices.
Well, all these are secondary things to discuss, firstly let’s examine what the new Realme UI 4.0 software brings for the users of the Realme 9 Pro Plus smartphone users.
Realme UI 4.0 changelog:
The new version of Realme UI brings an Aquamorphic design theme color for enhanced visual comfort. This gives a new and redesigned interface to your smartphone screen, as the Aquamorphic design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
Realme UI 9 Pro Plus users will also notice the shadow-reflective Clock, with the shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon. You can now experience optimized illustrations for the feature by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
Additionally, users can now open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking. Well, focusing on the security and privacy aspects, then the new Realme UI version provide optimizes private safe and advanced encryption standards is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
For more details, you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds emojis to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
‘Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots
- The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to Hyper-Boost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.