The latest December 2022 security update is making its way toward the Realme 9 Pro 5G and Narzo 30 Pro 5G smartphone users. Ultimately, the new firmware is holding stability improvements and fixes to the known and harmful issues of the security system. Further, it enhances the entire functioning management of the device.
Interestingly, this simple update is carrying two security patches in its bag. Yes, the corresponding device owners will be able to taste the benefits of both the November 2022 as well as December 2022 Android security patches. Consequently, these additions will make the device more stable in terms of performance.
Join Us On Telegram
According to the information, the December 2022 update for the Realme 9 Pro 5G and Narzo 30 Pro 5G is arriving with the RMX3471_11.A.47 and RMX2117_11_F.06 build numbers respectively. For the software package, users need to compromise 400 Megabytes in their smartphone’s storage space.
Currently, the update is running in the OTA procedure and will roll out to a handful of users initially. However, the company will gradually push the update to more consumers. As mentioned, the latest update brings you a few improvements and fixes in the security framework. Besides, you will also find new experiences in the durability aspect of your device.
December 2022 Update Changelog (Both Devices)
- Integrates the November and December 2022 Android security patch
- Improved system performance
- Fixed some known issues to improve system stability
Points to Remember!
While the update will take some time to approach all the devices in the region, you can take a look at the safety measures that you should before conducting the installation procedure.
- The device must have a minimum of 50% better battery backup to install this update
- Use stable Wi-Fi or mobile data connection for a buffer-free download of the package
- We recommend you take a backup of your important data
- Do not forcefully turn off the phone, once the installation is started