In this article, you can check the steps to join the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta program. We’ll put all the information related to the Realme UI 2.0 beta program that you need to know about in this article.
How to apply for the Realme UI 2.0 beta program: Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
You can check for the latest beta update by heading into the device Settings > Software Updates > Download Now.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and roll out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
• The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.