Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 is finally here, bringing lots of customizations, enhanced security and privacy, and providing an overall smoother experience.
Realme GT is the first device that updated to Realme UI 3.0 this month, while the rest of realme devices will follow in the coming months. Realme has also shared the timeline for the first wave of Early Access rollout.
In this article, you can check the steps to join the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 beta program. We’ll put all the information related to the Realme UI 3.0 beta program in this article.
What is the Early Access program?
This is a beta program that allows our realme fans to experience the whole new features of realme UI 3.0 for the first time. Keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly. It might not be recommended to install the Early Access software on your primary phone.
How to apply for the Realme UI 3.0 beta program (Check screenshot below):
Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
- Make sure your realme device has 60%+ battery
- Update your device to the required UI version
- Open Settings
- Tap on Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
You can check for the latest beta update by heading into the device Settings > Software Updates > Download Now.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
Disclaimer – Thoroughly read and understand the disclaimer below before applying:
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
• The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.