Realme has begun to rollout a new software update for the Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition smartphones in China. The latest update brings the July 2020 security patch along with some important improvements.
It added a game hook function, 5G shortcut switch, and night super standby function. This update optimizes slide back style transparency, power consumption, automatic charging shutdown mechanism, and more, as well as fixes some known issues.
The software version of this update for Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition is A.21, which is currently rolling out for Chinese units. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
REALME X50 PRO/X50 PRO PLAYER EDITION CHANGELOG:
- Added night super standby function to optimize the problem of fast standby power down at night
- Added 5G shortcut switch
- Added game hook function
- Optimized the slide back style transparency
- Optimize the default brightness adjustment mechanism in power saving mode
- Optimize the automatic charging shutdown mechanism in power saving mode
- Fix the problem of uneven volume changes in the first few levels of Bluetooth headsets
- Fix the problem of low volume when connecting to Airpods/Enco Free
- Optimize the power consumption of peaceful elite game
- Optimized the problem of fever in game scenes
- Fix the problem of game lag caused by probabilistic network degradation in the game of Honor of Kings
- Fixed the problem that the NFC keeps ringing when transferring files after changing the NFC notification sound
- Fix the problem of changing the default network card after the phone restarts
- Update Android security patch (2020#7)
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.