Update: June 08, 2022 – Realme 7 Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Update
Realme officially announced the most anticipated Android 12-based Realme UI3.0 Early Access for the renowned Realme 7 smartphone users in India. By joining this program, owners of Realme 7 can now taste it ahead of the stable release of the Realme UI 3.0 software system.
It brings many new features and improvements to the existing ones. Apart from this, you can see several tweaks inspired by the Android 12 OS. Realme 7 users should note that the open beta build of Realme UI 3.0 is a bit unstable and buggy as well as incompatible with select third-party apps.
Make sure update to required version: RMX2151_11.C.17 / RMX2151_11.C.16
How to sign up for Realme UI 3.0?
Signing up for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access program is very simple, however, make sure your Realme 7 has a 60%+ battery as well as update your Realme 7 to the latest UI version.
- Once done, Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
A few mins later of submitting all needed information in the application channel, you will receive the Realme UI 3.0 update, but keep in mind that the company has limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
How to roll back to Android 11?
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
1. Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
2. Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
[UPDATE: New Version In India] Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update rolling out for Realme 7
Realme 7 is now getting a new Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, official roll-out has begun in India. Check more information below.
Find the complete changelog below:
UI version: RMX2151PU_11.A.09
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
• Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimised “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified contacts.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: JULY 02, 2021]
Realme already started releasing the stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for eligible smartphones. According to the latest info, the company is now sending the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme 7 users.
This latest Realme UI 2.0 update comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, the company will rollout in a staged manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization, and security scanning. So, the system will occupy more CPU, memory, and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Updated Software Version
Realme 7 – RMX2151_11_C.08
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestions? send us on contacts below)