Here is good news for Realme C25s and Narzo 50A users as the feature-rich Android 13 stable update has now reached their doorstep. The firmware has arrived with loads of improvements over the previous software build and a variety of new features.
According to the information, the stable Android 13 update for the Realme C25s and Narzo 50A is arriving with the realme UI 4.0 RMX3197_11.F.16 and RMX3430_11.F.16 build versions respectively. It is better to keep a minimum of 10GB of storage space to download the firmware efficiently.
Before we move to the dynamic changes, it is worth mentioning that you may find some issues with the latest development. For instance, it may take a bit longer to boot for the first time. Also, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimizations, security scanning, and more.
This may result in the hanging of the phone and faster power consumption. Don’t panic as it is a normal process that will settle down in a few days. Besides, we suggest you leave the handset for 5 hours after it is fully charged for self-optimization.
Realme UI 4.0 appear with a bunch of interesting features. the list begins with an intuitive UI framework and continues to an enhanced security system. Alongside this, you will find new tweaks related to interconnectivity, performance efficiency, and so on.
You can check the full changelog below.
Realme UI 4.0 Update – Features
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more makeup tools for screenshot editing.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless and simpler experience.
[Security & Privacy]
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
[Health & Digital Wellbeing]
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.