Realme has started distributing the December 2022 update for the Realme C33 smartphone users. The latest firmware is arriving with a bunch of fixes and improvements for the respective devices. While the changelog also reads a new addition in Settings. Eventually, the update is quite beneficial in an overall manner.
According to the latest information, the December 2022 update for the Realme C33 smartphones is carrying the RMX3624_12.A.65 build version. Since the changelog is a little big, we will recommend the corresponding device owners free at least 500MB of storage space so that the new firmware can fit appropriately.
Coming to the changelog, the December 2022 update brings fixes for network stability. It enhances the Wi-Fi and personal hotspot connection scenarios for consumers. On the flip side, it improves the video streaming functions for third-party applications, making the audio quality more immersive.
Next, we have a new RAM (Random Access Memory) Expansion feature in the update changelog. Users can access the feature in the Settings menu, followed by the About Device > RAM option. Consequently, the feature will expand the amount of RAM from the storage memory.
Last but not the least, the newest firmware also brings the November 2022 security patch to enhance the privacy system and eliminate the known bugs of the device. Thus, you should install the update as soon as it appears on the notification shade of your Realme C33 smartphone. You can check the full changelog below.
December 2022 Update Changelog:
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch
- Fixes an issue that causes Wi-Fi and personal hotspot not to work occasionally
- Adds a RAM expansion feature in Settings > About Device > RAM
- Fixes an issue that causes no sound occasionally when playing videos on some third-party apps.
Key Points to Note!
You should note down the following update notes before proceeding with the installation procedure:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time to reach your device
- Update size may vary hence, keep a sufficient amount of storage
- Maintain enough battery level on your smartphone
|| Source ||