Just recently, Realme announced the most anticipated Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Early Access for the renowned Realme Narzo 30 Pro smartphone users. By joining this program, Realme Narzo 30 Pro owners can now get a taste of the Realme UI 3.0 software system ahead of its stable release.
It brings many new features and improvements to the existing ones. Apart from this, you can see many tweaks inspired by Android 12 OS. Realme Narzo 30 Pro users should note that the open beta build of Realme UI 3.0 is a bit unstable and buggy as well as incompatible with select third-party apps.
Realme UI 3.0 delivers a revamp version it comes with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and the entire system to make your Realme smartphone faster and more fluid than ever makes improvements. There’s a lot to say about Realme UI 3.0 – you may proceed to enroll your smartphone to use these features.
What are the common issues?
After the upgrade, it may take longer to boot up for the first time especially if your phone has many third-party apps. After the upgrade, the system will perform a series of functions such as application optimization, background optimization, and security scanning, in order to improve system operation efficiency and eliminate potential security risks, which may cause slight hanging and fast power consumption.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta Update
- Make sure to update to the required version: RMX2117_11.C.12 / RMX2117_11.C.13
- Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
How to sign up for Realme UI 3.0?
Signing up for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access program is very simple, however, make sure your Realme Narzo 30 Pro has a 60%+ battery as well as update your Realme Narzo 30 Pro to the latest UI version.
- Once done, Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
A few mins later of submitting all needed information in the application channel, you will receive the Realme UI 3.0 update, but keep in mind that the company has limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
How to roll back to Android 11?
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
1. Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
2. Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.