Realme has begun sending the latest software updates for Realme Q2 Pro 5G, Realme X7 5G, Realme X50 Pro/ Player version, and Realme X3/X3 Super Zoom smartphones in China. The update adds new features, security patch, fixes some bugs, and brings system optimizations.
Realme Q2 Pro 5G: A.17
Realme X7 5G: A.17
Realme X50 Pro/Player Version: A.24
Realme X3 and X3 Super Zoom: A.45
Realme Q2 Pro and Realme X7:
Realme Q2 Pro and Realme X7 are receiving the same software update with build version A.17. It brings optimizations for the network performance to increase the internet experience. Adding to this, it fixes several bugs including the front and rear cameras switch too slowly in a small probability when the charger is connected, and the fast charging failure. The update also repaired Alipay’s extremely small probability of abnormal step counting.
Below you check the full changelog.
- Optimize network performance and improve the online experience
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fix the problem that the front and rear cameras switch too slowly in a small probability when the charger is connected
- Fix the problem of the extremely small probability of a crash in extreme scenarios
- Fix the problem of fast charging failure in extreme scenarios
- Repair Alipay’s extremely small probability of abnormal step counting
Realme X50 Pro/Player Edition:
Realme X50 Pro/Player Edition is getting the latest October 2020 security patch which increases the device security. It adds a switch for the status bar status icon and another switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise. Also, the device now gets the ability to immediately pop up the input method switch when entering the drawer mode.
The severe issue regarding the device gets disconnected when connecting to the Huawei AX3Pro WiFi router is fixed. Adding to this, the problem of the cloud service that had a very low probability of synchronization downloads with picture errors, and the screen splashing issue when entering the album has also fixed.
Below you can check the full changelog.
- Added status bar status icon switch
- Added the switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise
- Added the ability to immediately pop up the input method switch when entering the drawer mode
- Fix the problem of a low probability of disconnection when connecting to Huawei AX3Pro router WiFi
- Fix the problem that the cloud service has a very low probability of synchronization downloads with picture errors
- Fix the problem of the low probability splash screen when entering the album
- Update Android security patch (2020/#10)
Realme X3 and X3 Super Zoom:
Realme X3 and X3 Super Zoom collecting the latest October 2020 security patch for better device security. The new update adds a new toggle for system icons in the Status bar, Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, and another toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
The display effect of screen brightness lock is optimized for a better gaming experience. The network connection loss, screen flickering problem when entering the album, and the time display issue has also been fixed in the update.
Below you can check the full changelog.
- Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer
- Optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock
- Fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
- Fixed the probabilistic time display issue
- Fixed the probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video
- Android security patch: October 2020
- These are incremental rollouts. They may not be available for every user now but will soon reach everyone after ensuring the stability of the update.
- After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and scanned again. To avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background. Please rest assured to use it. It will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
- To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 15 working days after the full release.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Software Update
- Download and Install now