After a month of early adopters and internal testing, the Realme X50 Pro series finally eligible for the public beta upgrade. Important points:
1. Because some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 11, there may be situations where the third-party applications cannot be used normally after the upgrade (such as flashback, freeze, black screen, power consumption, etc.), please confirm that it is acceptable;
2. Please upgrade to the official version of A.22 and above before you can register for the public beta version;
3. Please make sure that the phone has internal storage space above 5GB, otherwise, there is a risk of an upgrade failure. (Check storage space method: Settings>Other settings>Storage space);
4. Please make sure that your mobile phone has no ROOT and the battery is above 60%.
5. This update takes a long time, and slight heat may occur during the update;
6. After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications on the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and scanned again. These optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background.
[How to register]
①Phone settings-software update-gear icon in the upper right corner
②Click to upgrade and early adopters
③After choosing your own model, fill in the information and confirm the agreement before signing up
It should be noted that this version has great instability, so it is only for geeks to experience the realme UI 2.0 features. It is not recommended to use ordinary real fans as the main daily system.
At the same time, the company has also prepared a card swiping package for rolling back Android 10&realme UI 1.0 for use in downgrading after the experience is complete.
*The following is the participation process of the pre-release version, please read carefully and complete the corresponding steps to ensure the smooth progress of the upgrade:
1. Make sure that the model is Realme X7 Pro 5G;
2. Since some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 11, there may be situations where the third-party applications cannot be used normally after the upgrade (such as flashbacks, freezes, black screens, power consumption, etc.), please confirm that it is acceptable;
3. As the preemptive version is more unstable than the early adopter version, we will form a QQ group “Realme X7 Pro Preemptive Beta Team” for exchange and discussion. If the registration is passed, please confirm that you can join the group;
4. Please upgrade to the official version of A.14 before you can receive the preemptive version;
5. Please make sure that the phone has internal storage space above 5GB, otherwise, there is a risk of an upgrade failure. (Check storage space method: Settings>Other settings>Storage space);
6. Please make sure that your mobile phone has no ROOT and the battery is above 60%.
[How to register]
1. Have sufficient experience in playing the game, be able to accept the bugs in the early version, and be willing to communicate well with engineers
2. Please fill out the following questionnaire and make sure that the IMEI 1, mobile phone number, and other information are correct
https://jinshuju.net/f/ykjzEK (recommended to copy to the browser to open)
Registration time: November 4th-November 18th
Push time: around November 18
【Number of recruits】
The first batch: 30 people
The second batch: 100 people
The third batch: 200 people
We will refer to your questionnaire answer results and the historical activity of the community to filter, if passed, you will receive an SMS invitation to join the group notification.
It is expected to be released in this post around November 18