Realme has started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta program for its smartphones. Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 brings a ton of new features, including conversation bubbles, built-in screen recording, one-time permissions, improved 5G support, call screening support, and more.
This complete article about the Realme UI 2.0 update will keep you posted about every single Realme UI software update released for Realme smartphones. We will update this article as soon as we see new official announcements.
[Realme UI 2.0 Latest News]
[FEBRUARY 07, 2020]
[FEBRUARY 04, 2020]
[JANUARY 31, 2020]
- Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program launched for Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom, X2, Realme 6, and Realme C15/C12
[JANUARY 26, 2020]
[JANUARY 8, 2020]
[DECEMBER 06, 2020]
- Realme X2 Pro early access registration for Realme UI 2.0 Beta
- Realme X50 Pro is getting stable Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 [UPDATED]
[NOVEMBER 24, 2020]
[NOVEMBER 21, 2020]
- Realme started the Realme X7 Pro 5G Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program registration in China.
- Realme X50 Pro Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program is now live.
- Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program coming soon.
[OCTOBER 14, 2020]
According to a new report, Realme has started Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 internal beta recruitment. This program is now available for the Realme X50 Pro, Realme X7 Pro, and Realme X2 Pro.
[SEPTEMBER 30, 2020]
Realme confirmed on its community FAQ post, the company will not be developing Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
[SEPTEMBER 29, 2020]
Realme has officially released the rollback file for Realme users, you can now go back to Android 10 to Android 11 for the Realme X50 Pro 5G in China.
[SEPTEMBER 25, 2020]
Realme has started the recruitment for the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for the Realme X50 Pro users in India.