UPDATE 6: REALME 5 PRO
Realme has now started the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program for the Realme 5 Pro. The device must be running the software version RMX1971EX_11.C.14.
You can apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
UPDATE 5: REALME NARZO 30A
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme Narzo 30A is now available. Make sure to update to the required version RMX3171_11.A.19.
UPDATE 4: REALME NARZO 10
Realme Narzo 10 is the latest device that can apply for the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update. The device must be running software version RMX2040_11_A.47.
UPDATE 3: REALME X AND XT
Realme X and Realme XT are now eligible for the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta. Check the important details below.
You must be running the following software versions:
- Realme X: RMX1901EX_11_C.11
- Realme XT: RMX1921EX_11.C.13
UPDATE 2: REALME NARZO 30 PRO 5G
Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is now available. Make sure to update to the required version RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37.
UPDATE 1: REALME C3
Realme C3 is now able to apply for the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta. Make sure to update to the required version RMX2020_11_A.63.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: JULY 09, 2021]
Check the information below:
Read the thread for complete info.
What’s the Open Beta program?
a. Invite realme fans to experience the new realme UI 2.0 features in advance.
b. Collect feedback and suggestions to make realme UI better.
Application channel open: 9th of July, 2021
Please follow the instructions below to join the Open Beta program
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):.
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users,there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet,after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
• The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Preparation: with 60%+ battery
a. After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
b. After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Open Beta Application – Guidelines
a. Make sure to update to the required version RMX2001_11.B.63
Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
b. Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
c. You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review
Q1: Why can’t my device access the data file in File Manager after updating to the latest realme UI 2.0 version?
To protect user data security and privacy, Android 11 does not allow apps to access each other’s file directories，that’s why the access [Android/data] is now restricted on Android 11(realme UI 2.0), not even the built-in realme file manager can access it.
Q2 – Why haven’t I received the Open Beta update?
A – Please be patient. Only some fans will get the update if their application passes the review,and there is also a notification when the version is available (Limited seats).
Q3 – If I’m already in the Early Access Version, could I also need to join the Open Beta program?
A- You’ll directly receive the version later and no need apply, stay tuned.
Q4 – How to roll back to Android 10?
A – Note:
1.Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
2.You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you rollback.
3.You need a manual update of the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location.
(The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to rollback:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.