Realme has now started releasing the stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for eligible smartphones. Realme Narzo 20 Pro models are also eligible to test these latest features via an early access program. While the stable version is also released for select phones.
Moving further, the Chinese phone maker closed the early access program for the Narzo 20 Pro and started the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program which means that the stable version is coming near. The Open Beta updates are more stable than the Early Access program.
The Narzo 20 users can also apply for the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program if they are interested to experience the new feature of this latest UI. This version is for testing purposes and the users can give suggestions and feedback after testing.
Before applying for the Open Beta make sure that your device is running on the version RMX2161PU_11.A.83 / RMX2161PU_11.A.87. To apply go to Settings > Software update > Tap on the Settings icon on the top left corner > then click Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
• The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.