Realme has now begun to release a stable Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update for eligible smartphones. The company has already announced an open beta application for several device models including Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Realme 6, and 6 Pro.
Moving forward, after closing the early access program for the Realme 7 and X3 smartphones. The Chinese phone maker has now started the Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program for these devices which means that the stable version is coming near. The beta activity allows users to start experiencing the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its stable release.
Furthermore, Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
Additionally, the company has also revealed its updated Realme UI 2.0 upgrade plan and list of supported devices as well as the timeline of their upgrade process.
Updated UI version:
- Build– RMX2151_11.C.04
- Update Size-729MB
- Update Size-391MB
How to apply:
- Go to Settings
- Then find the Software Update option
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Search for Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Then click on Apply Now
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
• Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
• To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
• The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
• Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
• The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
• Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
• Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.