Realme has relased the Realme UI 4.0/Android 13 Early Access program for its popular devices and Realme GT2 Pro users. As it is a Realme UI 4.0 beta build, some smartphone users are facing some known or unknown issues or bugs.
As we know, this is a beta program for Realme fans to experience the Android 13 update for the first time. Please note that this is initial software, so it may contain bugs and some apps may not work properly. It is not recommended to install Basic Access software on the main phone.
Moreover, some third-party app versions may not be compatible with Android 13 yet. Updating these apps may render them unusable or cause your device to crash. Therefore, we recommend that you update all apps to the latest version available on the Play Store before updating.
If you encounter any problems while using the Early Access software or want to share a suggestion, please fill out the form at the link below. If a bug or suggestion is related to the Camera app or Photo experience, you can attach a sample screenshot.
Just after you submit all required information in the application channel and you will receive updates immediately, but please note that the number of seats is limited to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
Realme UI 4.0 Bugs
- The upgrade will delete all user data.
- Some system functions are unavailable.
- Some interface displays may not look ideal.
- Some applications may not work properly or may not be fully functional.
- There may be some stability issues in the system.
- DC dimming function not supported
If you are looking to roll back to Android 12, check here
- Restoring will erase your personal information. Please back up your data before operation.
- Once you have returned, you cannot go back to the original Access version.
- If you lose the pre-installed app, you will have to manually update to the latest version of Realme UI 3.0.
Step 1: Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
Step 2: Locate and install the rollback package:
Settings > About phone > Click on the “realme UI 3.0” banner at the top > Click on the three dots in the top right corner > Local install > Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.