Realme has finally availed the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 public beta upgrade for the GT NEO 2 smartphone users. The beta iteration program opened on December 27 and is going live for the corresponding device owners. Here is your chance to experience the ultimate Android 13 features and inspect the latest firmware before the official rollout.
For your information, the Realme GT NEO 2 devices have already appeared for the closed beta program last month. But at that time, only a limited number of users were eligible to participate and test the new build. As of now, the company is running the public beta activity for the respective devices and unlimited users can enroll themselves in this development.
Join Us On Telegram
As per the details, the Realme GT NEO 2 smartphone users must have RMX337_11.C.09 or RMX3370_11.C.10 builds as the baseline version to signup for the Android 13 public beta program. You can apply for this beta program through the Software Update Application section on your device.
- Go to the Settings app
- Select Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Hit the Trail Version and submit your details
- Click on Apply Now
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review
Key Points to Note!
It’s quite easy to enroll and install the beta firmware on your handset. Since it is a beta rollout, it will contain some bugs and generate a few issues that could affect the device’s functioning. Hence you should take the following measures before proceeding with any installation procedure:
- Take a backup of your important data to prevent data loss
- Some third-party apps might not function properly. Thus make sure that all the applications are running on their latest version
- Ensure to have at least 5GB of free storage space
- After an upgrade, the phone might show overheating, and faster power consumption issues. Do not panic, as it is a normal process to adapt to the new operating system.
|| Source ||