In addition to the security patch, this new update for Realme V15 added an image crop feature and optimizes the screenshot fluency on the ‘Add Clock’ page. It also improves the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones.
Moreover, it fixes disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth and the potential issues that automatically turn on when connecting Wi-Fi to hotspots.
While, Realme X50 5G changelog mentions that the issue of inconsistent volume when reconnecting to a Bluetooth headset has now been resolved, and it also optimized system performance and improved system stability.
Other than this, the Chinese phone maker has also started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program for several eligible devices. The Early Access activity lets users start using the features of Realme UI 2.0 before its public release.
Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 comes with numerous exciting features such as better customization, better privacy controls, revamped user interface, Chat bubbles, screen recorder, one-time permissions, notification history, and more.
Updated UI Version:
- Build- RMX3092_11_A.27
Realme X50 5G
● Updated Android security patch: February 2021
● Fixed the probabilistic disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth
● Optimized the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones
● Fixed the issue where Wi-Fi automatically turns off when connecting to a hotspot on some devices
● Added image crop feature
● Optimized the screenshot fluency on Add Clock page
● Optimized the system stability
Realme X50 5G
- Updated Android security patch: February 2021
- Optimized system performance and improve the system stability
- Fixed the volume inconsistency when reconnecting to Bluetooth headphones
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.