Realme has begun to rollout the new software update for Realme V5 5G in China. The latest update brings the August 2020 security patch along with some important optimizations and fixes.
READ MORE: Realme UI 2.0: List of eligible Realme devices that will get Realme UI 2/Android 11
It added the Huantai Mall app as well as fixes the problem of the charger’s protective disconnection in some scenarios. It also optimizes the “Mute-Bell-Vibration” icon status display logic, system stability, and enhances the user experience.
The software version of this update is RMX2111_11_A.08, which is currently rolling out for Chinese units. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
REALME V5 5G CHANGELOG:
- Update Android security patch (2020#8)
- Added Huantai Mall APP
- Optimize the “Mute-Bell-Vibration” icon status display logic
- Optimize system stability and enhance user experience
- Fix the problem that 5G cannot be connected to the network in some scenarios
- Fix the problem of the charger’s protective disconnection in some scenarios
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu.