Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
The September 2020 security update added Soloop application and fixes the display issues of the battery while switching to Super power-saving mode and noise in marvel contest of champion.
It also fixes the probabilistic issues of displaying a fingerprint pattern while using Face Unlock, restarts issue due to network stuck, WhatsApp’s official noise issue when playing voice messages in the background, and more.
The updated software version for Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom is RMX2081PU_11.A.43. Below you can check the changelog of this update.
REALME X3 AND X3 SUPERZOOM CHANGELOG:
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020
- Added Soloop
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when renaming
- Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power saving mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn down the brightness after turning on the Power saving mode
- Fixed the missing prompt window when swiping upward to exit in horizontal-screen games
- Fixed the noise issue in Marvel Contest of Champion
- Fixed the probabilistic restart issue caused by network stuck
- Fixed the probabilistic noise issue of Whatsapp when playing voice messages in the background
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the fingerprint pattern is displayed when using Face unlock to enter the locked apps